When you are the victim of infidelity, your life is being stolen from you. You are spending your time (possibly the best years of your life), trying to make your partner happy … but he/she is too busy making someone else happy!
If you are in a relationship, don’t be paranoid, don’t be insecure, don’t be suspicious about everything … but don’t be a fool and ‘the victim’ either. Be aware of the signs of infidelity.
The Warning Sings of Infidelity
Note: This list is only warning signs and not proof of infidelity. There can obviously be other reasons for the points in this list.
- Cheating spouse spends more time away from home. The cheater needs to spend more time with his love interest so they must make up more excuses to be away such as working late, unexplained errands and increased travel.
- Cheating husband or wife has noticeable cell phone habit changes. The cheater walks out of the room to answer the phone, keeps it on silent or takes longer than usual to call you back.
- Cheater’s clothes smell of alcohol, smoke, perfume or cologne.
- Cheating spouse clears his computer history, utilizes free email accounts such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc…, spends odd hours or unusually long times on the computer, changes screen display when you enter the room.
- Cheater is not interested in sex as much.
- Cheating husband or wife is unusually defensive or starts ignoring you.
- Cheating spouse starts using cash more often.
- Cheating spouse suddenly starts doing their own laundry or dropping off their own dry cleaning.
- Cheating husband or wife wants to travel and attend functions alone.
- Cheating spouse suddenly joins a gym, changes diet, gets a new hair style, starts visiting tanning salon, etc.
- They begin bathing or showering more frequently.
- Cheating spouse stops cuddling, kissing or holding hands.
- Cheating spouse is always “too tired” for you.
- Lose interest in domestic activities such as spending time with the kids, doing chores, etc. Cheating husband or wife becomes unusually nice, brings you more gifts than usual and is more affectionate because of guilt feelings.
- Cheater starts finding fault in everything you do to justify the affair in their mind.
Maybe you already confronted your partner but all you got was more lies … or worse, you where even blamed as the one responsible for the sate of your relationship because of your insecurities and accusations.
You know something is wrong, but you just need that final proof to help you move on.
For those of you who can’t afford to get a private detective involved, there is another way: redpill Spy.
redpill Spy is computer surveillance software (spy software) that you can install on your home computer. It is completely hidden and will secretly record everything that everyone is doing on the computer.